Moore County's Needed Documents page

Needed Documents

What documentation do you need to register?

Parents/guardians should bring with them the following documentation to their registration appointment:

  • Birth certificate or other proof of age.

  • Immunization record (originals from the doctor or health department);
    More detailed information is available by reading the State-Required Immunizations for Entry to Moore County Schools. Questions and further clarification of immunization requirements may be directed to Lisa Keiser, school health program manager, at 910.690.2238.

  • Health Form:
    Any new students enrolling in any North Carolina Public School for the first time, regardless of age or grade, must have the North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form completed by a health care provider and parent/guardian. The Health Assessment Form must be submitted to your child's school within the first 30 days of school. More detailed information is available by visiting Required Health Assessment for School Entry.

    • Students that have never attended a North Carolina Public School enrolling from an out-of-state school, an in-state private school, faith-based school, home school, alternative (non-NC public) school, or Department of Defense school must complete the Health Assessment Form along with a Certificate of Immunizations and present this information to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. If a certificate is not presented on the student's first day of attendance, the principal shall present a notice of deficiency to the parent/guardian. Parent/guardians have 30 calendar days from a student's first day of attendance to provide proof of the required immunizations. 
  • Proof of domicile (current utility bill or purchase agreement with a down payment).
  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.