Moore County's Required Health Assessment for School Entry page

Required Health Assessment for School Entry

New students enrolling in any North Carolina Public School for the first time, regardless of age or grade, must have the North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form completed by a health care provider, one page, front and back, along with proof of immunizations according to the North Carolina Immunization Schedule. The Health Assessment must have been within 12 months of the start of school.  If you are relocating from out of the area, your current health care provider can complete the form before you move to Moore County.

Students that have never attended a North Carolina Public School, enrolling from an out-of-state school, an in-state private school, faith-based school, home school, alternative (non-NC public) school or Department of Defense school, must complete the Health Assessment Form along with a Certificate of Immunizations and present this information to the school on or before the the child's first day of attendance.*

Also important to parents - Medication Administration.

*If a certificate is not presented on the student's first day of attendance, the principal shall present a notice of deficiency to the parent/guardian. Parents/guardians have 30 calendar days from the student's first day of attendance to provide proof of the required immunizations.

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.