Moore County's Request to Conduct Research page

Request to Conduct Research

External Research Request Process
All requests to conduct research within Moore County Schools should be submitted in writing to the Director for Planning, Accountability, & Research. The MCS Internal Review Board meets as needed to review requests for sconducting research in Moore County Schools. Only completed requests will be considered.

IRB Research Review Questions
These are the questions the MCS Internal Review Board (IRB) considers when examing requests for conducting research in Moore County Schools.

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.