Moore County's How to Prepay for Meals page

How to Prepay for Meals

The K12 Payment Center service allows you to make pre-payments for student breakfast and lunch, and verify account balances over the phone or online. You will need your Child's PowerSchool (formerly NCWISE) Identification number to enroll. This number can be found on your child's report card or schedule.
Students eating lunch

If you do not desire to enroll in the program, you can write a check payable to to your child's school cafeteria. Please be sure and reference you child's name and ID number on the check.

For more information about the prepay system visit the FAQs for Meal Prepayments.

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.