Moore County's Residency License page

Residency License

Is teaching in your future?

If you...

  • are ready for a career change;

  • have thought about teaching but have not completed a teacher education program;

  • have a bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA or higher;

  • want to make a difference in the lives of Moore County children;

...a Residency License may be for you.

Click here to learn more about eligibility. 

To find out more about Residency Licensure, please visit:
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NC DPI) Licensure
NC DPI Frequently Asked Questions

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.