Moore County's Substitutes page


Application Process - Apply Now 

Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute teacher for Moore County Schools. The State of North Carolina requires substitutes to have a minimum of a high school diploma. Substitute teachers are approved by the Moore County Board of Education. Substitutes are notified by each individual school, as they are needed. Once your application has been processed and formally approved by the Moore County Board of Education, you will be notified of when you may begin substitute teaching.


Application Process for Substitutes
Pay Rates
Payroll Dates

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.