Moore County's FAQs for Meal Prepayments page

FAQs for Meal Prepayments

Can I prepay for my child's breakfast, lunch, and extras?
Absolutely! The K12 Payment Center service allows you to make prepayments and verify account balances over the phone or online. Please visit the K12 Payment Center website for more information. You will need your child's PowerSchool identification number to enroll in the service. This number can be found on your child's report card or schedule.

If you do not wish to enroll in the prepayment program, you can write a check payable to your child's school cafeteria. Please be sure to reference your child's name and PowerSchool identification number on the check.

How can I find out the balance in my child's lunch account?
Please contact your child's school cafeteria to find out the balance. If you are enrolled in the online prepayment program, you can check your child's balance via the phone or the Internet.

What happens if there is a balance in my child's lunch account at the end of the school year?
Balances carry over from school year to school year and from school to school within Moore County Schools. You can contact your child's school cafeteria manager for account balances.

Where can I get more information about lunch prepayments?
For answers to more questions concerning lunch payments, visit the K12 Payment Center website.

What happens if my check is returned for non-sufficient funds?
Moore County Schools Child Nutrition uses Envision Payment Solutions to collect non-sufficient funds checks. We gladly accept your checks. However, in the event that your check is returned, you will be contacted by Envision Payment Solutions. Envision will charge you a fee for the non-sufficient funds check. If you are notified of a non-sufficient funds check, you may call Envision at 877.290.5460.

  • Moore County Schools
  • 5277 Hwy. 15-501 South, Carthage, NC28327
  • 910-947-2976
  • 910-947-3011
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.