Parent Portal Alert
Notice to Parents: We are aware of a known issue with the Parent Portal page and are working with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction to resolve it.
To prevent this from occurring, please follow these recommendations:
- Do NOT click the 'Student Sign In' button () on the Parent Portal page.
- If your browser gets stuck in the NCEdCloud/IAM login page () then restart your browser or your computer if that fails.
- Using 'incognito' or 'private browsing' modes in your browser can prevent this from happening.
- Use the PowerSchool Mobile App () from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Make sure your app is up to date, and you use the MCS District code - CFLG.
Home Base/Parent Portal
Moore County Schools is excited to provide access to the Parent Portal feature of PowerSchool. The Parent Portal provides a live look into student achievement and attendance data. Please use the documents and resources below to establish an account to view this important information for your student.