Parent Portal Alert
Access the Parent Portal from a web browser:
- Use the PowerSchool Mobile App () from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Make sure your app is up to date, and you use the MCS District code - CFLG.
Home Base/Parent Portal
Moore County Schools is excited to provide access to the Parent Portal feature of PowerSchool. The Parent Portal provides a live look into student achievement and attendance data. In order to receive access to Parent Portal, parents/guardians are required to do the following:
- Fill out an Account Request Form Application for each of your students at each of their schools. Parents/guardians with students in more than one school will be required to fill out a separate application for each school. Please note that this is a necessary step. Due to the nature of PowerSchool, each school can only issue access to students enrolled in that school. We apologize for the inconvenience of requiring multiple applications
- Complete the Account Request Form, including the consent to follow the MCS acceptable use agreement.
- Take the completed Request Form to the school where the student is enrolled.
- Provide photo ID to the school when the form is returned.