Mission, Vision and Core Beliefs
Moore County Schools will ensure that educational experiences inspire students to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in an ever-changing world.
Moore County Schools creates a supportive, engaging, and safe learning environment that builds knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for future success.
We believe successful schools are essential for thriving communities, and that
- every student can learn and succeed, regardless of socio-economic status, race, and ethnicity;
- all staff are empowered to meet the diverse learning needs of our students;
- resources are provided so students and staff of all backgrounds and abilities can be successful;
- students should come to school and feel safe, secure, and cared for;
- we are a partnership with students, parents, and community; and
- we are accountable for the education of our students.